Thursday, January 26, 2017

It has been over a year since I have posted and I think as my very very late resolution for the new year I am going to try and post a little something at least once a week. This past year has been one of renewing my life and finding myself again.

I have loved, lost & learned. I have found a side of me that I like and am trying to lose the things about myself that I dislike. I have grown closer with my child before she becomes an adult. I am going back to my artsy ways and drawing, painting and making jewelry. Listening to the music that makes my soul soar. Eating healthy and cooking new things.  I am trying to get out more and spend time with friends and family who make my life whole and good. Planning to travel to places I have never been.

Despite the bumps in the road my life is getting better everyday and some may not agree with my outlook on life and my views, but I roll with it everyday and try not to complain or make my problems someone else's burden or force my opinions on anyone else. I deeply believe in Karma, that things in our lives happen at the right time as you need them to in your life. When it is what feels like a bad thing, something good will come along and counterbalance the bad. If we love and give our lives the best that we have, your life will flourish with the love you give. Instead of holding on to all of the negativity of why your life is riddled with roadblocks to your dreams, jump over those bad boys with all you have and make the best of what you have! It does not have to be perfect but being thankful for what you have and striving for more is way better than always looking back at mistakes and feeling sorrow.

I hope that all who read this are blessed and have the kind of calm and understanding that I am learning to find in myself. It has not been an easy road but it is my road and I choose to make it the best I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment