Friday, May 12, 2017

So I am super lame with keeping up with my blog.... but that is about to change.

My excuses.. well... I studied for and passed my sales associate class to be a realtor and I am going to take and hopefully pass my licensing exam on the first try. (send happy thoughts) Also I am trying to finish my degree in Computer Information Technology and only have a handful of classes left and lastly but most importantly, my child is graduating in a week and with prom and grad announcements and all of the fun stuff that comes with that (dress shopping ahhhhh) I have been swamped.

HOWEVER, I am hopefully about to have obtained my license, will be having a little graduation of my own and then starting on my next degree, I am also going to re-vamp my etsy and my jewelry making.  I NEEEED an outlet so badly!

So with all of that said, I promise to be more visible on here and will hopefully be having some AMAZING jewelry to show off very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment