Sunday, January 29, 2017

Went to see Split

Check out @missfitz333's Tweet: https://twitter.com/missfitz333/status/825847036029370368?s=09

So, no spoilers, but I will say my daughter Lauren and I went to see split. Don't freak out, she is 17.... We both really liked the movie. I went in with no idea of what to expect because I had not seen any commercials for the movie and Lauren wanted to see it. I like the feel of our fancy little remodeled theater where you get to pick where you sit when you buy tickets. The seats are big and comfy and recline. Not at all good for snuggling with the significant other (if I had one) however perfect for getting comfy with a blanket because they keep it cold in there!

So, on to the movie I thought it was going to be another slasher film, we like those. It was more of a mind bendy kinda movie with a twist. Part of that twist linked it to a film called Unbreakable with Bruce Willis and Samuel Jackson. I had forgotten about this movie, so I rented it on Amazon Prime and watched it. I cannot wait for another movie to come out! I didn't know that Split was leading up to a superhero/ villain type movie and now that I do, I look forward to the follow up.

So, we enjoyed the big comfy seats, buttery popcorn and a really good movie with the possibility of more Bruce Willis!  I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment